Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Technology Affordance Group 3 - EDT630

Hello group 3! Just an idea I had to complete our project - use the blog to see and provide feedback on each member's analysis. I thought maybe it was easier than opening all the threads in BlackBoard on the Discussion Board. I am posting everyone's analysis, and giving each of you full rights to post on this blog. So under each analysis, you can provide your feedback to other members. Then you can respond to the feedback of other members on your tool analysis. If you prefer to stay on blackboard - that is fine too. I think the blog provide a view of everything all at once - makes it easier to complete - and saves us many many clicks. Let's see if this works? And - we are putting in practice what we are discussing in this class.